Creamy Persimmon&Honey Panna Cotta will become a great weekend breakfast. You'd better cook it in the evening - then you can treat yourself with a tasty dessert in the morning. Of course, if somebody very bright didn't walk into your kitchen at night and didn't regale yourself ahead of time.
The dessert is bright and cheerful and will be a good decoration of a festive table. Light and tender desserts lovers appreciate it, I promise you.
Persimmon&Honey Panna Cotta
For creamy layer:
250 ml heavy cream
1/4 cup of honey
3 buds of clove
1 vanilla bean
10 g gelatin
For fruit layer:
1 ripe persimmon
1 tbsp honey
1. Place the cold water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the top, stirring until it is fully absorbed.
2. In a saucepan over low heat warm the cream, cloves, vanilla bean and honey. Remove from heat. Remove cloves and vanilla bean and cool a bit.
3. Add the soaked gelatin to the hot cream, stirring until it is fully dissolved and there are no lumps. Allow the cream to cool slightly. Take 4 ramekins, small jars or glasses and carefully pour in the mixture. Transfer the panna cotta to the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
4. In a small pan sauté the persimmon with the honey until heated through. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to serve.
5. Decorate panna cotta with pomegranate seeds.
Enjoy and a Happy New Year!